How does it work?The concept is simple - Reedah does the same job that Google Reader did. Here's how to use it:
1. Create an accountGo to our Signup page to create an account. All you need is a valid email address.
2. Import your Google Reader feeds (optional)Subscriptions saved from Google Reader (an 'OPML file') can be imported into Reedah.
3a. Read your feeds onlineMuch as you would have done on the Google Reader web page (screen shot).
3b. Sync your reader apps with reedah.comTell your reader apps to use Reedah rather than Google Reader.
- Some apps might have an option for doing it
- You might be able to install a modified version of the app
- You might need to resort to some skulduggery*
4. EnjoyRead your feeds without skipping a beat - using the same reader apps as you did before.
* In many cases, you can get the app to work with Reedah using a hex editor. You may also be able to get existing apps to work by changing some settings on your device. See our Common questions page for more details.